Area Senior Vice President, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Don joined Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. as an Area Vice President in 2002. He has over 30 years of experience in the benefits industry, having served both as a benefits manager and as a consultant.Don has extensive experience in the design, financing and implementation of comprehensive health and welfare benefits programs. In particular, he has significant experience and expertise in self-funding, integrated population health management and paid time off/disability design.
Don obtained his undergraduate degree in mathematics, and has completed graduate work in statistics. He is affiliated with a number of human resources associations, and is a frequent speaker on benefits related topics. Among organizations for which Don has spoken:
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Colorado Chapter of Certified Employee Benefits Specialists
- Mountain States Employers Council
- Colorado Society for Human Resource Management
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources
- International Personnel Management Association